In 2019, E&H Foundation is undertaking the following activities to achieve its vision:
- E&H Foundation created visibility and awareness for providing quality education especially in UP through social media networks, case studies, video documentation, website, co-organising two conferences and by participating in Airtel Delhi Half Marathon for four consecutive years- ADHM 15, ADHM 16, and ADHM 17 and ADHM 2018.
- #RunToEducate this October: This year, E&H Foundation is taking part in Airtel Delhi Half Marathon, which will be held on 20th October 2019. To know more or to be associated with us, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Within three years, grade-appropriate competencies and reading abilities of 5000 underprivileged children were improved.
- Independent assessments by Education Initiative show children educating under these models perform much higher than government schools and at par with the best CBSE schools at ₹5000/child/year.
- From academic year (2016-17), a big leap was taken by expanding operations to cities of Lucknow and Kanpur. In addition, we also began running a pilot in 2016-17 to support continued education of class 4 to 6 children in Farrukhabad.
- In 2019-20, we are supporting the education of 7,500 children in partnership with two models covering 100 sums in 2 districts of UP.
- Health Interventions have also started with three health camps having being organised in three schools in rural Farrukhabad recently. We are also exploring partnerships for piloting preventive health programs around the education clusters in three districts soon. As our program is focussed on primary and elementary education and since inception, we have enabled quality education for Currently, other models are also being explored to enable quality education for children from Classes 6th -12th.
E&H Foundation aims to reach 100,000 children by 2025. To support us in our mission click here or write to us at email@example.com.